Monroe College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) which is located at 1007 North Orange Street, Wilmington, DE 19801, telephone (267) 284-5000. MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), MSCHE.
The A.A.S. programs in Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts are accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEF), 6816 Southpoint Parkway, Suite 400, Jacksonville, FL 32216, telephone (904) 824-4468, ACF.
The B.B.A Hospitality Management program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA), P.O. Box 400, Oxford, MD 21654, telephone 410-226-5527, ACPHA.
The A.A.S. programs in Accounting and Business Administration, B.B.A. programs in Accounting, Business Management, General Business, and the M.B.A. program in Business Administration in the Bronx, New Rochelle, and fully online are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), 11520 West 119th Street, Overland Park, KS 66213, telephone (913) 339-9356, ACBSP.
The B.S. programs in Early Childhood Education and Childhood Education are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), 1140 19th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036, telephone (202) 223-0077, CAEP.
New York State Authorization
Monroe College curricula are registered by the New York State Education Department, 89 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12234, telephone (518) 486-3633.
Monroe College is authorized by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York to grant:
- Certificates in Business, Food Media Studies, Paralegal Studies, and Practical Nursing
- Extension Certificate in Bilingual Education
- Advanced Certificate in Data Science
- Associate in Science (A.S.) degrees in Allied Health Science, Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, and Human Services
- Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degrees in Accounting, Baking and Pastry, Business Administration, Culinary Arts, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Hospitality Management, Medical Administration, Medical Assisting, Registered Nursing, Sports Management and Surgical Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degrees in, Accounting, Business Management, General Business, Health Services Administration, Hospitality Management, and Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degrees in Childhood Education, Criminal Justice, Computer Information Systems, Computer Networks and Cybersecurity, Early Childhood Education, Human Services, Nursing, Public Health, and Professional Studies
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree in Business Management
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.) degree in Public Administration
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degree in Public Health
- Master of Science (M.S.) degrees in Accounting, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Data Science, Executive Leadership in Hospitality Management, Forensic Psychology, and Health Care Administration
- Master of Arts (M.A.T.) degree in Early Childhood Urban Education/Urban Special Education and Childhood Urban Education/Urban Special Education
Monroe College is authorized by the New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports to offer the education and training standardized curriculum for:
- Credentialed Alcoholism & Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
Contact: Dr. Karenann Carty, Senior Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, (646) 393-8772